Coding for youngsters has never been more enjoyable!
The aims of the Secondary Coding lessons are to:
- introduce students with the fundamentals of coding and familiarize them with different coding languages
- apply students’ information and communication technology abilities in the study of coding to confidently and effectively transmit information.
- use critical thinking abilities to identify and solve complicated computer-related issues.
To be able to participate in our online Secondary Coding lessons students will need:
- a device to connect to our lessons (computer, laptop or a tablet)
- a reliable internet connection
- web camera.
Course material is included in the registration.
Start date: September
Delivery method: Online, real-time classrooms, 24/7 access to learning materials
Duration: 1 academic year
Curriculum:Cambridge International Education
Curriculum is empty