At International Well Rounded Education we believe that students who are given individual attention in a holistic environment supervised in the right direction, will not only succeed in their language studies but will also learn how to take enjoyment in learning language. We provide a variety of flexible and customised online language courses to fit your individual learning style, whether you want to enhance your English reading and writing abilities, improve your fluency in English, or just expand your vocabulary. Live online group lessons, personalized learning paths, thorough progress monitoring, and meaningful feedback are all available at IWE Academy. Our Cambridge English courses include all levels: Starter, Mover, Flyer, Key, Preliminary, FCE and CIE.
The aims of the Cambridge English lessons are to:
- encourage clear communication of a foreign language
- improve students’ vocabulary, while adding fluency to their verbal skills
- teach important literacy skills that will be useful in secondary school
To be able to participate in our online Cambridge English lessons students will need:
- a device to connect to our lessons (computer, laptop or a tablet)
- a reliable internet connection
- web camera.
Course material is included in the registration.
Start date: September
Delivery method: Online, real-time classrooms, 24/7 access to learning materials
Duration: 1 academic year
Curriculum:Cambridge International Education
Curriculum is empty