Science for youngsters has never been more enjoyable!
IWE Academy’s science course encourages students to explore scientific questions and to get an understanding of how science will influence the future on a national, and global scale. They will learn how to ask and answer specific scientific questions, organize and carry out scientific investigations/experiments, and utilize proper equipment.
Through Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, the primary science courses impart a knowledge of the natural world. It attempts to pique a child’s interest in discovering why things happen the way they do. The course teaches inquiry and research strategies to encourage creative ideas.
The aims of the Primary Science lessons are to:
- expand students scientific knowledge and conceptual understanding through biology, chemistry and physics
- acquire a grasp of the nature, processes, and techniques of science through various forms of science investigations.
- hone abilities in experimenting, observation, sketching and problem solving
To be able to participate in our online Primary Science lessons students will need:
- a device to connect to our lessons (computer, laptop or a tablet)
- a reliable internet connection
- web camera.
Course material is included in the registration.
Start date: September
Delivery method: Online, real-time classrooms, 24/7 access to learning materials
Duration: 1 academic year
Curriculum:Cambridge International Education
Curriculum is empty