Cambridge IGCSE Physics enables students to comprehend the technological world and to develop an educated interest in science and scientific advancements. The course covers the fundamental principles and concepts of physics, as well as some modern applications of biology with a heavy focus on practical skills.
The course structure will differ for the year 10 and year 11 students. Year 10 students will follow a content based curriculum, while year 11 students will focus on exam skills through completion of past papers, detailed feedback and exam skills.
The predominant aims of the IGCSE Physics course are to enable students to:
- gain scientific knowledge and comprehension of scientific theories and practices
- acquire a variety of experimental abilities, such as dealing with variables and working securely
- address issues using scientific facts and evidence, and examine the limitations of scientific techniques
- recognize that using scientific knowledge may benefit both humans and the environment
- appreciate science and acquire an educated interest in scientific topics that will lead to further research
To be able to participate in our online IGCSE Physics courses, students will need:
- a device to connect to our lessons (computer, laptop or a tablet)
- a reliable internet connection
- web camera.
Course material is included in the registration.
Start date: September
Delivery method: Online, real-time classrooms, 24/7 access to learning materials
Duration: 1 academic year
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
Course Content:Detailed course content can be found in the syllabus, IGCSE Physics (0625)
Course Outcome:IGCSE in Physics (Successful completion of the exam is required.)
Assessment Information:The examination fee is not included in the course fee paid to International Well Rounded Education. Students are required to arrange and pay for the examinations themselves, however support and guidance will be available with regards to finding exam centers.
Curriculum is empty
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course. However, we advise students with a grade lower than C in GCSE Biology to keep in mind that this is a demanding course of study.
- A device to connect to our lessons. (Computer, Laptop or a Tablet)
- A reliable internet connection
- web camera.
- Course material is included in the registration.