Physics is the most fundamental of the experimental sciences which attempts to explain everything in the universe, from the smallest particles to the massive distances between galaxies. Throughout the history of Physics, despite the thrilling and remarkable growth of ideas, observations have remained central to science. Models are created in an attempt to comprehend observations, and these might evolve into hypotheses that seek to explain the findings.
In addition to assisting us in better understanding the natural world, Physics provides society with the power to fundamentally change our surroundings. This in turn highlights the question of physics’ influence on society, moral and ethical quandaries and the social, economic, and environmental ramifications of physicists’ work.
The preeminent aims of the IBDP Physics course are to:
- develop a full range of knowledge, methods, and procedures that define science and technology
- apply and employ a set of knowledge, methodologies, and procedures defining science and technology
- enhance abilities of analysis, evaluation and synthesize scientific information
- acquire a critical understanding of the importance of effective collaboration and communication throughout scientific activities
- develop experimental and investigative scientific abilities, including the use of cutting-edge technology
To be able to participate in our online IB Physics courses, students will need:
- a device to connect to our lessons (computer, laptop or a tablet)
- a reliable internet connection
- web camera.
Course material is included in the registration.
Start date: September
Delivery method: Online, real-time classrooms, 24/7 access to learning materials
Duration: 1 academic year
Exam Board:International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Assessment Information:The examination fee is not included in the course fee paid to International Well Rounded Education. Students are required to arrange and pay for the examinations themselves, however support and guidance will be available with regards to finding exam centers.
Curriculum is empty