All DP Mathematics courses are specifically designed to meet a wide range of students’ needs, interests, and skills, as well as meeting the requirements of various university and career goals.
The preeminent aims of the IBDP Mathematics course are to:
- enhance students’ understanding of mathematical concepts, principles and knowledge of theory
- improve students’ logical thinking, critical analysis, problem solving and creativity skills.
- employ and hone students’ abilities in generalization and abstraction.
Modern and technological approaches are highly encouraged in the IBDP, which is why they require proficiency in using the Graphical Display Calculator (GDC)
Mathematics in the Diploma Programme:
Starting with the 2021 May Examinations, IWE Academy will offers all the four different math courses:
- Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches SL
- Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches HL
- Mathematics: Applications and Interpretations SL
- Mathematics: Applications and Interpretations HL.
All students, without exception, are required to study one course in Mathematics to successfully complete the Diploma Programme.
To be able to participate in our online IB Mathematics courses, students will need:
- a device to connect to our lessons (computer, laptop or a tablet)
- a reliable internet connection
- web camera.
Course material is included in the registration.
Start date: September
Delivery method: Online, real-time classrooms, 24/7 access to learning materials
Duration: 1 academic year
Exam Board:International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Assessment Information:The examination fee is not included in the course fee paid to International Well Rounded Education. Students are required to arrange and pay for the examinations themselves, however support and guidance will be available with regards to finding exam centers.
Curriculum is empty