Language acquisition comprises two modern language courses—language ab initio and language B—designed to provide students with the essential abilities and intercultural awareness to communicate successfully in a setting where the studied language is spoken.
Language B is aimed for students who have some prior knowledge of the target language. Language, topics, and texts are used to help students improve their communication skills. Identity, experiences, human creativity, social structure, and sharing the world are the five required themes.
The preeminent aims of the IBDP Language B – French course are to:
- develop worldwide awareness through the study of languages, cultures, ideas, and global concerns.
- allow students to communicate in their studied language in a variety of situations and for a number of objectives.
- improve students’ understanding of the link between the languages and cultures they are familiar with.
- provide students with chances for intellectual engagement and the development of critical and creative thinking skills through language acquisition
- encourage curiosity, creativity, and a lifetime love of language study.
To be able to participate in our online IB Language B – French courses, students will need:
- a device to connect to our lessons (computer, laptop or a tablet)
- a reliable internet connection
- web camera.
Course material is included in the registration.
Start date: September
Delivery method: Online, real-time classrooms, 24/7 access to learning materials
Duration: 1 academic year
Exam Board:International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Assessment Information:The examination fee is not included in the course fee paid to International Well Rounded Education. Students are required to arrange and pay for the examinations themselves, however support and guidance will be available with regards to finding exam centers.
Curriculum is empty