The business management course intends to help students gain core knowledge and comprehension of business management theories, as well as the capacity to use a variety of tools and approaches. Students learn how to analyze, debate, and evaluate commercial operations at a local, national, and global scale. The course examines a variety of organizations from various sectors, and the sociocultural & economic conditions in which they function.
The course covers the fundamentals of business structure and environment, in addition to business functions of human resource management, finance and accounting, marketing, and wider operations management. The course assists students in gaining comprehensive knowledge of today’s complex and dynamic business world by exploring six underlying themes (change, culture, ethics, globalization, innovation, and strategy). The conceptual learning is strongly rooted in business management theories, methods, and processes and is presented in the context of real-world examples and case studies.
The preeminent aims of the IBDP Business course are to:
- foster a comprehensive vision of the business world
- empower students to think critically and strategically about individual and organizational behaviour
- emphasize the significance of investigating business challenges from many cultural viewpoints
- provide the student with an understanding of the nature and significance of change in a local, regional, and global context
- acquire a grasp of the significance of innovation in a corporate setting.
To be able to participate in our online IB Business courses, students will need:
- a device to connect to our lessons (computer, laptop or a tablet)
- a reliable internet connection
- web camera.
Course material is included in the registration.
Start date: September
Delivery method: Online, real-time classrooms, 24/7 access to learning materials
Duration: 1 academic year
Exam Board:International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Assessment Information:The examination fee is not included in the course fee paid to International Well Rounded Education. Students are required to arrange and pay for the examinations themselves, however support and guidance will be available with regards to finding exam centers.
Curriculum is empty