Biology is the study of living things. Due to the immense diversity of organisms, biology is both an inexhaustible source of curiosity and a significant challenge. Biologists use a variety of methodologies and techniques to try and comprehend the living world at all levels, from the micro to the macro. Due to its relatively recent appearance in the 19th century, Biology is a particularly dynamic field in which tremendous advancements are predicted in the twenty-first century. Students can expect to benefit from an understanding of how scientists operate and interact with one another, with an emphasis on a practical approach through experimentation.
The preeminent aims of the IBDP Biology course are to:
- value scientific study and creativity in a global environment
- obtain a knowledge, methods, and procedures that define science and technology
- apply and employ a set of skills , methodologies, and procedures defining science and technology
- enhance analytical skills, evaluation techniques, and synthesize scientific information.
To be able to participate in our online IB Biology courses, students will need:
- a device to connect to our lessons (computer, laptop or a tablet)
- a reliable internet connection
- web camera.
Course material is included in the registration.
Start date: September
Delivery method: Online, real-time classrooms, 24/7 access to learning materials
Duration: 1 academic year
Exam Board:International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Assessment Information:The examination fee is not included in the course fee paid to International Well Rounded Education. Students are required to arrange and pay for the examinations themselves, however support and guidance will be available with regards to finding exam centers.
Curriculum is empty