A Level Cambridge International Spanish builds on the language abilities acquired at Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge O Level, or Cambridge International AS Level, and provides an excellent foundation to further academic study.
Students will develop a knowledge of how to utilize the language in a range of contexts. They will be asked to extract information from texts and other source materials in order to extend their spoken and written expression.. Learners can expect to improve their fluency, accuracy, and confidence in the language as a result of their study.
The predominant aims of the AS and A Level Spanish course are to enable students to:
- improve your understanding of Spanish in a number of registers
- allow pupils to interact in Spanish with confidence and clarity
- build a solid foundation of skills, language, and attitudes needed for future education, job, and leisure
- acquire an understanding of the culture and civilisation of the nations where Spanish is spoken, including the study of literary literature when relevant
- encourage good attitudes toward language acquisition as well as a compassionate attitude toward different cultures and civilizations.
- foster learning and social skills, thus enhancing intellectual and personal growth
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
To be able to participate in our online AS and A level Spanish courses, students will need:
- a device to connect to our lessons (computer, laptop or a tablet)
- a reliable internet connection
- web camera.
Course material is included in the registration.
Start date: September
Delivery method: Online, real-time classrooms, 24/7 access to learning materials
Duration: 1 academic year
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
Course Content:Detailed course content can be found in the syllabus, Cambridge International AS and A level Spanish (9719).
Course Outcome:A level in Spanish. (Successful completion of the exam is required.)
Assessment Information: The examination fee is not included in the course fee paid to International Well Rounded Education. Students are required to arrange and pay for the examinations themselves, however support and guidance will be available with regards to finding exam centers.
Curriculum is empty
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course. However, we advise students with a grade lower than C in GCSE Biology to keep in mind that this is a demanding course of study.
- A device to connect to our lessons. (Computer, Laptop or a Tablet)
- A reliable internet connection
- web camera.
- Course material is included in the registration.