ONLINE Course Summary
The online courses aim to meet the requirements of the new IB Diploma Subject Guide (first exams May 2021). There is a strong emphasis on calculus and algebraic, graphical and numerical approaches. In this course, students will develop strong skills in mathematical thinking and become fluent in the construction of mathematical arguments through online platforms, such as Zoom.
- Analysis and approaches at higher level
- Application and interpretation at higher level
The five topics below are covered during both courses.
- Number and Algebra
- Geometry and Trigonometry
What does this course provide?
- Lessons will be taught online within a small size of a group with a maximum capacity of 15 students by an expert teacher
- All our students are given access to our online classroom. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lesson presentations, resources and assignments and past papers in your own time. Messaging systems so that you can contact your teacher. Classes will be held on the zoom platform.
- Detailed feedback and progress tracking at course and outside of the course
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback
- Detailed feedback and progress tracking on course and at school
- 7/24 online communication. Problem solving, answering students’ questions, online support
- Strong communication with parents