ONLINE Course Summary
This online course is designed to teach and prepare you for the lGCSE&GCSE Mathematics through online platforms, such as Zoom. These involve teaching students a combination of conceptual understanding with application of techniques and approaches such as investigation and modelling, gives learners a solid foundation for further study. From IGCSE&GCSE Mathematics learners can progress to IGCSE Additional Mathematics or straight to International AS & A Level Mathematics, or other qualifications at that level.
What does this course provide?
- Lessons will be taught online within a small size of a group with a maximum capacity of 15 students by an expert teacher
- All our students are given access to our online classroom. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lesson presentations, resources and assignments and past papers in your own time. Messaging systems so that you can contact your teacher. Classes will be held on the zoom platform.
- Detailed feedback and progress tracking at course and outside of the course
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback
- Detailed feedback and progress tracking on course and at school
- 7/24 online communication. Problem solving, answering students’ questions, online support
- Strong communication with parents
The payment is due with the completed registration form by bank transfer to below account:
Company name: INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CONSULTING S.R.L
Bank: Bank Transilvania